Whether in the clinic, recovery room, or simulation environment, 3AM Technologies provides the infrastructure needed to care for patients and train future healthcare providers. Our SimServeRx® system equips educational institutions to train future healthcare providers on effective medication management practices in simulation environments. The ServeRx® system brings safety and security to healthcare facilities with integrated software that reduces inventory costs and medication error rates. 3AM Technologies was founded in 2010 with the mission of providing medication management services with pride, honesty and vigilance.
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Looking for a role to use your marketing, business management, and competitive spirit? 3AM Technologies is a company that is constantly innovating and inventing to bring our customers medication dispensing systems that reduce errors, increase efficiencies, and give hospital staff more time to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
The ServeRx Medication Management System brings safety and security to healthcare facilities with integrated software that reduces inventory costs and medication error rates. 3AM Technologies was founded in 2010 with the mission of providing medication management services with pride, honesty, and vigilance.
We are currently searching for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join our existing Sales/Operations Team. The Sales & Marketing Administrator will support the VP of Sales & Marketing, obtain information for potential clients in our hospital markets, and establish the 3AM brand via social media and other marketing opportunities.
In this role, you will:
· Be responsible for updating client files in our proprietary systems.
· Work closely with our sales team to develop client activity that will increase our presence within the healthcare market.
· Use our systems to gain information on potential clients and make cold calls, when appropriate, to learn more about their needs and to facilitate the sales process.
· Establish and maintain our presence on social media platforms, create programs, and establish metrics for their success
· Review analytics to assess success and recommend improvements for future ads
· Develop strategies to increase followership and engagement.
· Should be an organized self-starter who is motivated to work without daily supervision.
· Possess adequate computer skills to understand the software tools utilized by the company.
· Must gain a good understanding of medication management, hospital pharmacy processes, and the working “business” of hospitals in general.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Use Definitive Healthcare (or similar database) to find and log activity for potential hospital clients
· Add potential clients’ general information into our Connect Wise platform
· Make phone calls to hospital staff to ascertain their needs
· Develop strategies alongside VP of Sales & Marketing, including weekly calls with the marketing team when appropriate
· Be available to meet, either in person or by phone, with Vice President, Sales, or other company staff
· Be available to travel, infrequently, to Company’s home office for training or meetings at the company’s expense
Are you excited about the possibilities that technology can bring to healthcare? Are you interested in making a meaningful impact on people’s lives? Are you driven to make a difference? If so, we’d love to talk with you. Please send your resume to email@example.com